For international customers we offer two methods of payment:
1. SEND CASH
If you like to pay your order with sending cash to us, please follow the following steps:
1. At the payment option page, please choose for the send cash option.
2. Finnish your order till the last step.
3. After a few minutes you will receive an email from us with all payment details. This includes your order number and our postal adres.
4. Put the amount of your order in an envelop, please do not send coins. It is wise to put it in a card so it is invisible to the postmen what is in the envelop. Please write your name and order number on the card so we know the money received is yours.
5. Post the envelop with registered mail.
After we received the payment you will receive a confirmation email from us.
We will ship out your order same or next day.
We strongly suggest you follow the steps below for how to best send cash:
(a) Cash MUST be sent 'Registered', 'Recorded' or 'Signed For'. Please ensure you keep the receipt with your tracking number - in case we don't receive it you can track it and/or claim compensation for the value from the post office.
(b) Wrap cash well in several pieces of carbon paper or many pieces of thick paper. Place wrapped cash and your order confirmation number in a well sealed envelope - we suggest you tape the seal closed. Then place well sealed envelope inside a plastic 'tamper proof' document type envelope and label contents as 'documents'.
2. BANK TRANSFER
Payment via bank transfer means:That the customer will fund the total amount into our bank account.
How to do:
1. Just create your order and choose for bank transfer as payment option.
2. After that you are finished with your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your order number, the total amount and our bank details.
3. Now, just go to your local bank and fund the amount to our bank account.
4. Please don't forget to mention your order number.
5. Of course you also can use electronic bank transfer.
IMPORTANT: We only accept payments made in Euro.
For international money transfer you will need following data:
Our bank details:
Bank name: Nova Ljubljanska Banka (NLB address: Trg republike 2, 1000 Ljubljana)
Name of the company: IUSTITIA d.o.o.
Address: Pot na Drenikov vrh 4